It was an easy process and I managed to fill just short of 80 bottles, I probably could have squeezed out another 8 bottles but I ran out of bottles. I filled each bottle with roughly 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
I didn’t take any hydrometer readings, I know I should!
I tasted both ales and was impressed with the Pilsner as you could really taste the honey which made it quite sweet. The Brown Ale was good too, a typical ale and reminded me of the Woodfordes kits I have done in the past. I took a picture of each ale to record what it looked like into the bottles.
Now to keep the bottles warm for a week and then take them down to the shed and leave them for 3 weeks till the first tasting.